I was thinking of going to Japan or China to help out at schools or maybe orphanges.. but will i need evidence that i actually went there like a certificate of some sort? I’m talking to my uncle who is a principle of a mandarin/japanese/english private school and hes asking me if i will need some sort of evidence when i apply for colleges.

Tagged with:

Filed under: Learn to Speak Mandarin